wmic bios get serialnumber.
Sometimes you dont want to go to the server room to check or take out the battery!
Write nltest /dclist: YOURDOMAIN.local
And you will se which one is the primary DC.
Before you can edit the proprties on an iscsi connection you have to log off the session, make your changes and then reconnect
In Exchange 2010/2007, use the EMC. The new term for a Contact isMailContact.
Create a MailContact using the Exchange Management Console(EMC)
- Expand Recipeint Configuration Mail Contact
- In the Action pane, click New Mail Contact
- To create a new Contact object, leave the default (New Contact) selected click Next
- Type First name, Last name
- Click Edit to add the external email address
- Click New to complete creation of new MailContact
Alternatively, use the Shell to create a new MailContact:
New-MailContact -Name “Foo User” -ExternalEmailAddress “email@example.com
Next, we set the recipient’s Delivery Options to deliver to the alternate recipient.
Now that we have a MailContact created for the external recipient’s email address, we can forward mail for the Exchange recipient to the MailContact. To configure mail forwarding using the EMC:
- Expand Recipeint Configuration Mailbox select mailbox properties Mail Flow Settingstab Delivery Options
- Under Forwarding address, select Forward to
- Click Browse to select the MailContact
- Optional: If a copy of the message needs to be delivered to both the external recipient and the original recipient’s mailbox, select the Deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox.
If you get duplicate printers in a terminal session.
Make a new RDP connection go to properties/Local Resources.